Flagstaff, AZ summer events make Flagstaff the place to add to your summer itinerary. The town comes alive with fun activities for people of all ages. Here are a few activities for you to consider this summer:
- Saturday Morning Birdwalks are featured by the Arboretum. Go to thearb.org for more information about these boardwalks and other summer activities at the Flagstaff Arboretum.
- Concerts in the park on Wednesday evenings in June at Jim Cullen Memorial Park and in July at Bushmaster Park.
- Ranger guided ledge hike and other similar events at Walnut Canyon throughout the summer months.
- Community Market featuring fresh produce and goods from local growers, May 15- October 16, 2016
- First Friday Art Walks featuring local artists and galleries in the Flagstaff downtown area, June 3, July 1, August 5, 2016.
- Flag Wool and Fiber Festival given 5 stars for past event held at the Pioneer Museum this June 3-5, 2016. There will be activities for children, animal exhibit, day long animal shearing, artisan vendors, food vendors, fleece judging, keynote speaker, dinner and more.
- 7th Hullabaloo at Wheeler Park is a charity fundraiser featuring circus performers, giant puppets, children’s area, bungee trampoline, 2 stages for performers, bike parade, costume contest and more this June 4-5, 2016.
- Flagstaff Chili Festival at Thorpe Park with live music, vendors and chili contributors from all over the Southwest this June 11-12, 2016.
- Flagstaff Folk Festival at Coconino Center for the Arts with music workshops, music vendors, food vendors and various performing artists of folk and acoustic music this coming June 18, 2016.
- FunTown Summer Circus Camp is a creative and energetic program for children (ages 7-17) at the Coconino Center for the Arts July 11-29, 2016
- Arizona Highland Celtic Festival is a fun-filled day at Fox Glenn Park that offers traditional folk music and dance this July 19-20, 2016.
If none of these tickle your fancy, be sure and consider the Snowball summer ski lift to the top of Humphrey’s summit, the Flagstaff Extreme Course and beautiful day hikes throughout Flagstaff and the surrounding area. Come see us and enjoy the mountain summer weather in Flagstaff, AZ.
AND Always Remember that Team Tait is always here to make your real estate dreams a reality.
by Leslie Crawley, Assistant to Jacki Tait