One thing I enjoy about Flagstaff, AZ is our spring season.
Our bulb flowers usually arrive pushing themselves up through snow. Despite our frequent spring snow storms and unpredictable weather, Flagstaff blooms beautifully and maintains a variety of events in spite of the unique weather. A wide range of events are being offered in Flagstaff.
Some of our favorite picks this Spring are:
- The USAF Band of the Golden West Free Concert – March 4, 2016.
- First Friday Art Walk – March 4, 2016
- 8th Annual Viola Awards – March 5, 2016
- An Evening with Gordon Lightfoot – March 5, 2016
- Mozart and Mohler Concert – March 11, 2016
- Spring Break Circus Camp – March 14-18, 2016
- Skiing at Arizona Snowbowl – Family Fridays offer $19 specials – March 2016
- First Friday Art Walk – April 1, 2016
- Kokopelli Wind and Brass Concert – April 2, 2016
- Kiss Me Kate – April 3, 2016
- Movies on the Square – April 9, 2016
- An Evening with Jad Abumrad – April 9, 2016
- Arboretum Opening Week and Events – May 1-10, 2016
- Spring Festival of Choirs – May 1, 2016
The beauty of a mountain town in Spring can be impressive. To give you a better idea of how Flagstaff displays Spring, watch the video below. Be sure and remember that Team Tait is ready to meet all your Arizona real estate needs. Hope we see you in Flagstaff soon! Enjoy the video.
By Leslie Crawley, Assistant to Jacki Tait