In this episode of the Experience Flagstaff Podcast, we’re talking about real estate in the year 2018 in review for Flagstaff, AZ. We take a break from our typical Live Work Play format and stay focused on what lies behind us in the real estate market statistically and what it can mean for you if you are looking to buy or sell real estate in Flagstaff Arizona in 2019.
In Episode 8 of the Experience Flagstaff Podcast:
We take a look back at Flagstaff real estate in 2018. The trends, the stats, mortgage rates, and more. We also look at the 2018 midterm elections on a local level and how the results could affect Flagstaff in 2019. We wrap up with a look at new home build permits pulled and a few of the new home communities that hit the market in 2018, as well as some of the larger projects (aka student housing!) and some of the smaller businesses that opened or closed in the past year. We also invite you to visit report.experienceflagstaff.com to sign up for a housing report segmented by zip code to stay on top of your neighborhood values.
- 2018 Year in Review – Flagstaff AZ Real Estate Market
- Kiddie Condos – Buying a home for your Northern Arizona University student as an investment
- Effects of politics on the local real estate market
- Normalization of the Flagstaff Real Estate Market – becoming a healthy and balanced market
- Real Estate Market Statistics in 2018
- What it all means for you as a buyer or a seller
- New Build communities in Flagstaff
- Businesses that closed in Flagstaff in 2018
- Businesses that opened in Flagstaff in 2018
- Sign up for local Flagstaff Real Estate Market Reports by zip code
- Don’t forget to connect with our Experience Flagstaff Facebook Group! Did you visit any of the above? Post your photos in the Experience Flagstaff Facebook group.
Thank you so much for joining us. Please subscribe. And leave a review if you love Experiencing Flagstaff, too!
Resources from Episode 4 of the Experience Flagstaff podcast:
Contact Team Three 23 Real Estate Group to connect with Stacey Ehrenreich – 928-714-7244 or fill out our website contact form
About Jacki Tait, Lead Agent for Team Three 23 Real Estate Group in Flagstaff
If you’d like to connect with Jacki Tait regarding the Experience Flagstaff podcast or to talk about Flagstaff real estate, call her at 602-904-3454.