Welcome to the first episode of the Experience Flagstaff podcast.
We at Team Three 23 real estate group decided to create Experience Flagstaff as a way to celebrate our favorite Arizona Mountain Town!
Each episode will take a look at how to live, work and play in Flagstaff, AZ.
Flagstaff, Arizona is a town that has almost 70,000 residents, but also enjoys approximately 5 million visitors each year! So we know that there are a LOT of people who love this town enough to call it home or to plan a visit. But there’s also many of those visitors who may have never been here before.
And a lot of our real estate clients find Flagstaff when they visit as a stop on their way to another destination. After that first visit, they feel the same draw to Flagstaff that we all did!
So the Experience Flagstaff podcast is a way to connect further with your community if you are already a local. It’s also a way to learn more about all that Flagstaff has to offer if you’re considering a visit or a move to our town.
Flagstaff is attractive for so many reasons:
- Our climate. We enjoy four defined seasons. And through it all, the majority of our days are filled with sunshine! Summers aren’t TOO hot, and winter’s aren’t TOO gloomy.
- The Outdoors. Because of our climate and our topography, there is a lot to do in Flagstaff. Hiking, biking, skiing, horseback riding – the list goes on and on.
- The People: Best of all is the Flagstaff community. And THAT’S the primary reason we created this podcast – to celebrate all the wonderful people, businesses, and events that make up the Flagstaff community.
- Basics of the Flagstaff, AZ area – elevation, seasons, and more
- How to get to Flagstaff, AZ – I17 and I40
- Transportation in Flagstaff, AZ
- Flagstaff Urban Trail System
- Parking in Flagstaff
This podcast is hosted by Team Three 23 real estate group’s lead agent, Jacki Tait. You’ll also have the opportunity to get to know other members of our team as we go grow.
In this first episode I share with you the story behind who I am, the story of how the podcast came to be, and what you can expect as a listener of the Experience Flagstaff podcast.
Also you can connect with the resources mentioned on the episode below.
Thank you so much for joining us. Please subscribe. And leave a comment below if you love Experiencing Flagstaff, too!
Resources from Episode 1 of the Experience Flagstaff podcast:
The Experience Flagstaff Facebook Group
About Team Three 23 Real Estate Group
Right click here and save as to download this episode to your computer or smart phone device.