In this episode of the Experience Flagstaff Podcast, we’re talking about first time homebuyers in Flagstaff, AZ. Buying a home is a stressful time for any home buyer, but especially for first time homebuyers. We talk about a few first time homebuyer tips in the LIVE segment of this episode, then we talk to Stacey Ehrenreich about working with first time homebuyers in Flagstaff in the WORK segment. We even bust a few HGTV myths that buyers tend to buy into! In the PLAY segment, Jacki shares a few fun things to do in Flagstaff during the holiday break.
In Episode 7 of the Experience Flagstaff Podcast:
- Market in a Minute – Jacki gives information on Flagstaff’s real estate market in one minute flat. This episode covers stats from December 8 – December 14, 2018.
- First Time Homebuyer Tips – Jacki gives a few tips for first time homebuyers in Flagstaff, AZ. From choosing the right professionals to work with to choosing the house itself, Jacki gives 4 tips that will make a world of difference in the experience for these buyers.
- Stacey Ehrenreich interview – This is an opportunity to get to know Stacey Ehrenreich, agent for Team Three 23 real estate group. Stacey talks about working with first time homebuyers (her favorite!). She also talks about Flagstaff, why she loves it, and more.
- Fun in Flagstaff over the holiday break. Here are the links to learn more about the events that Jacki highlights:
- Skate at the Station Flagstaff Visitor Center
- Wild Wonderland at Bearizona. Use Promo Code bzwild18 to receive a discount
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Party at the Green Room. Must be at least 21 years old.
- Christmas Day Champagne Brunch at the Doubletree Hilton in Flagstaff. Reservations required.
- A few additional events to enjoy in the Flagstaff area over the Holiday Break 2018
- North Pole Experience (NPX) – a fun experience for the whole family! You are magically transported to the North Pole where you get to tour Santa’s Workshop! Help Santa create toys, enjoy treats made by the elves in Mrs. Claus’s kitchen, go to Elf University, and write Santa a letter. Finish the tour by meeting Santa Claus himself!
- Polar Express – The Polar Express presented by the Grand Canyon Railway is a holiday must in Northern Arizona! Ride the famous Polar Express train. Come dressed in your PJs! Enjoy the entertainment and hot chocolate on your way to the North Pole to see Santa Claus!
- Events at the Lowell Observatory – Enjoy lots of cosmic events at the Lowell Observatory over the holiday break. Click the link for a full list.
Don’t forget to connect with our Experience Flagstaff Facebook Group! Did you visit any of the above? Post your photos in the Experience Flagstaff Facebook group.
Thank you so much for joining us. Please subscribe. And leave a review if you love Experiencing Flagstaff, too!
Resources from Episode 4 of the Experience Flagstaff podcast:
Contact Team Three 23 Real Estate Group to connect with Stacey Ehrenreich – 928-714-7244 or fill out our website contact form
About Jacki Tait, Lead Agent for Team Three 23 Real Estate Group in Flagstaff
If you’d like to connect with Jacki Tait regarding the Experience Flagstaff podcast or to talk about Flagstaff real estate, call her at 602-904-3454.