Labor day weekend in Flagstaff, AZ is the place to be. Many events and activities to make everyone in the family happy. Here are some events you can expect to enjoy – click on the blue words and get the details:
- The Coconino County Fair – September 2-5. There will be ample food and beverage kiosks with some amazing live entertainment, animal and livestock showing, arts and crafts showing, carnival and much more.
- Flagstaff Extreme Course is right next to the Ft. Tuthill county fair grounds so if you go to the county fair you can make reservations for trying out the extreme course as well.
- First Friday Art Walk – September 2 – featuring the 76th Street duo playing at Heritage Square from 6-8 p.m. with various businesses and restaurants featuring local artists and their art.
4. Summer Scenic Chairlift at Arizona Snowbowl on the San Francisco Peaks takes you up to 11,500 feet where you can see spectacular views of the area. Take a jacket because it can be chilly no matter the time of day at that elevation. Hours are from 10 a.m. until the last chair that leaves at 4:00 p.m. There will be the Friday Sunset Dinner on September 2 with free tacos after 2 p.m. with purchase of a full price lift ticket. From 3:30-6:30 p.m. there will be live music with Jay Meyer on the Agassiz patio.
5. Flagstaff Art in the Park will be featuring many artisans and kiosks with their art, crafts and food items from around the country. You can find beautiful displays of photography, art, jewelry, pottery, gourmet foods, and more.
6. Guided Nature Walk on Sunday, September 4. If you are interested in a nature walk on the San Francisco Peaks in the Hart Prairie area, contact Blair Foust, Hart Prairie Preserve Manager at email@example.com or at 928-779-6129.
7. Lowell Observatory is our famous observatory for finding Pluto and will be open Labor Day weekend as well.
Don’t miss time in beautiful, cool Flagstaff this Labor Day weekend. It features fun for all!
Always remember that Team Three 23 sent you!
by Leslie Crawley, Realtor and assistant to Jacki Tait, Team Leader and Realtor