For many in the Valley, this is a great opportunity to take one last trip out of the heat and into the mountains. Whether you’re heading up to your second home in Flagstaff, your summer home in Munds Park, or your vacation rental anywhere in the mountains – you’re probably looking for something to do while you’re up north.
Of course, everyone looks forward to the fun you can have in Flagstaff when there’s nothing on the agenda – Hiking, biking, fishing, hanging out in coffee shops, dining at restaurants, walking around Heritage Square – there’s an endless list of fun to be had. But if you’re trying to find some organized fun things to do in Flagstaff, AZ this Labor Day Weekend, here are a few highlights along with a link to a full calendar of events.
Here’s a list of Flagstaff Events over Labor Day Weekend 2014:
Coconino County Fair – August 29 – September 1, 2014
- Location: County Fairground and Park (Exit 337 off I-17)
- Admission: $8/adults, $5/seniors and kids (6-12), Children 5 and under are free, Family pass $25/up to 5 people
- Parking: $5
- Open 10am-10pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday – Open 10am-4pm Monday
- Click here to buy tickets
Flagstaff Art in the Park – August 30 – September 1, 2014
- Location: Wheeler Park, Downtown Flagstaff
- Event times: 9am-6pm Saturday and Sunday, 9am-4pm Monday
- Admission is free
Scenic Chairlift Rides & BBQ – August 30
- Location: Arizona Snowbowl – Snowbowl Road (Map)
- Time: 3pm-6pm
- Admission: $15/adult, $10/seniors and kids, BBQ only/$7.99
Strait Country – A Tribute to George Strait – August 29
- Location: Pepsi Ampitheater at Fort Tuthill Park – County Fairgrounds (Map)
- Time: 7pm-9pm (Gates open at 6pm)
- Admission: $15/general admission
From the classic County Fair to a Concert, to Art to Adventure, these are a few of the highlights of things to do in Flagstaff over Labor Day Weekend.
Looking for a full calendar of events for Labor Day Weekend in Flagstaff, AZ? Click here.